Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some travel




Hey, quick post here. I am leaving for some travels here over the next few weeks so I might not be posting as regularly. Just wanted to leave you with some views from around here. The sunset picture with the city in it was taken from my yard the other night with a couple of big thunderstorms passing us by. The other two were taken just across the border in the Free State province of South Africa and were taken from the top of a small mountain a couple of friends and I climbed. If you look carefully, parts of Maseru are visible in the background of the one with all the farmland. Have a safe December and I will be in touch!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics - hope you take a lot more and have safe travels!

Anonymous said...

hey you look with Style...

Charles said...

Ntate John,

Really enjoying your blog. When you get a chance, I'd love to get in touch and discuss the doctoral history program at Wash U and the facilities for research in Lesotho.

Thanks,
Charles
fogelmania *at* gmail *dot* com

Penny stocks said...

I have a web site where I give advise on penny stocks and stocks under five dollars. I have many years of experience with these type of stocks. If theirs anyone interested in these type of stocks you can check out my web site by just clicking Penny stocks. I would like to comment about the future of the stock market theirs always bargains in the stock market you just have to be willing to take the time to find them. Speaking of stocks under one dollar that worked out for me. I recently sold my shares in vonage holdings corporation for 5 dollars. I bought the shares in 2009 for 37 cents. This was a rare exception to the general rule most of the stocks trading under 1 dollar are not good investments. The way that you find low priced stocks that are worthy investments is to have as much knowledge and experience as possible about these type of securities. Only than can you profit tremendously from these stocks.